Charlotte Hornets Jobs
Internships: Any Internship
Spring 2018 - Corporate Partnerships Intern - Charlotte Hornets (Charlotte, NC)
This is a non-paid internship and is requires that you obtain college credit. You will need to be in the office 20-40 hours a week. Any previous relevant presentations, studies, essays or other examples which showcase writing abilities and creative thinking are recommended when interviewing for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing general administrative duties
- Researching promotional items and campaigns relevant to the industry
- Researching, developing and helping execute new creative products and promotional ideas
- Researching and developing sales proposals and partnerships recaps
- Assisting with special events and corporate hospitality
- Assisting with client management and general account activation
- Keep up with inventory of merchandise and premium items
- Assisting account managers with game-day activation
Required Skills, Experience, and Abilities
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Organized, professional, self-starting and committed to the sports industry
- Any experience working for a team, athletic department, or with a sporting event is beneficial.
- Strong communication skills are a necessity.
- Proven written, oral, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Must receive college credit
- Students studying Sport Management/ Administration, Marketing/ Sales, or Business Administration are preferred
- You should have strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- Able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion when privy to sensitive information
- Be a flexible and reliable teammate, both within the department and the company as a whole
- Thrive in a dynamic, deadline driven environment
- Presents self in professional manner and has the ability to interact with all levels of organization and outside contacts
- Ability to work extended hours including nights, weekends, holidays
- Ability to attend company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to recieve academic credit?
2. Are you currently a collegiate athlete?
3. If so, what sport?
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ