Charlotte Hornets Jobs
Internships: Any Internship
Spring 2018 - Mobile Strategy App - Charlotte Hornets (Charlotte, NC)
The mobile strategy intern will assist with crafting and implementing the overall strategy surrounding the Charlotte Hornets mobile platform. You will need to be in the office 20-40 hours a week. This is an unpaid internship.
?Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with updating mobile app and maintaining the platform
- Communicate with group of game day staff (“App Squad”) to assist with app-related issues
- Assist with game day activation of mobile app features
- Assist with creating analysis on business metrics
- Other duties as assigned
?Required Skills, Experience, and Abilities
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Must be familiar with mobile apps with functionality such as mobile ordering, mobile wallets, or mobile tickets
- Previous guest services experience preferred
- Familiarity with CMS platforms preferred
- The ideal intern will be extremely detailed and organized
- Knowledge of Excel functions
- Must be available for at least 75% of events at the Spectrum Center each month
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must receive college credit.
- Students studying Business, Marketing or related field
- Experience working on a statistical project is beneficial.
- Experience with customer service or guest relations preferred.
- Possess a strong ability to prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- Able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion when privy to sensitive information
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to manage their own individual projects
- Be a flexible and reliable team player
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work 20-40 hours (on-site) including nights, weekends, holidays.
- Ability to attend company events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to recieve academic credit?
2. Are you currently a collegiate athlete?
3. If so, what sport?
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ