Charlotte Hornets Jobs
Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
Sales & Marketing: Game Operations/Presentation
Entertainment Team Member - Greensboro Swarm (Greensboro, NC)
The Greensboro Swarm are looking for energetic and creative individuals to make up the game day entertainment team for its home games for the 2016-2017 inaugural season!
The Entertainment Team Member is a seasonal position that is primarily responsible for assisting in Greensboro Swarm game programming, team event production, and day-to-day operations to effectively create an engaging fan experience that is entertaining and innovative while also leveraging the game situation to create a home-court advantage for the Swarm. The entertainment works closely with the game presentation staff, PA Announcer and in-arena host to create an entertaining experience and fan-friendly environment in the Greensboro Coliseum Fieldhouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in preparation of entertainment and sponsored elements for all Greensboro Swarm home games as outlined by the Manager of Marketing & Game Presentation.
- Serve as a stage manager and production associate at all home games including set-up and execution of game-breaks (activities, contests, entertainment groups, promotions, etc.)
- Help keep inventory of contest prizes
- Prepare and organize scripts for department and game hosts prior to each game production meeting.
- Assist in planning, coordination and implementation of game presentation
- Assist in implementation of pregame activities on court (pregame group events, sound-checks, rehearsals, special ceremonies, etc.) or on concourse.
- Help research new entertainment acts, props and contests
- Assist in the execution of team-related events (e.g. Corporate Partnership events, Community Relations events, etc.).
- Attend game day meetings and on-court rehearsals held prior to all home games
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND ABILITIES
(The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily).
- Work experience in sports, entertainment or events related field
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of NBA and NBA D-League basketball game and timing format
- All other duties as assigned
- Part time, seasonal
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ