Charlotte Hornets Jobs
Current available jobs in Information Systems:
Information Systems: Technical Support/Help Desk
Administrator of Information Tehnology - Charlotte Hornets (Charlotte, NC)
Provide primarily Windows System Administration with some Networking Administration skills. The ideal candidate will have the skills to diagnose and repair desktop hardware; laser printers; cellular telephones; desktop software applications and provide on-site support for basketball games and events. As a team member, you will work with other Windows System Administrators/Engineers to maintain and enhance an existing computer network infrastructure within a heterogeneous mix of computing hardware and software platforms, including servers and workstations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide first level help desktop support to office end users and tenants.
- Be proactive in performing root cause analysis of productivity issues to adequately resolve recurring problems.
- Will communicate problems and solutions both verbally and in writing to customers and management.
- Create and follow standard processes, plan effectively to complete tasks on schedule, and clearly document results.
- Provide end user support to an internal client base of 100+ users, tenants and customers of venue.
- Must possess full understanding and effective troubleshooting skills on PC architecture, PC support, Server support, Microsoft Windows Workstation and Server, Microsoft Active Directory, Windows version 7/8.1/10, Office 2013-2016, Mac OS X, and Anti-Virus tools.
- Knowledge of Windows Server versions 2008r2 & 2012r2 is preferred.
- Internal end user support of all PC hardware and peripherals.
- Other duties of this position will be server maintenance, network backups, employee relocations within the office, hardware/software inventory, and the research and implementation of new technologies.
- Some network related troubleshooting, maintenance, and monitoring is also essential.
- Procure desktop and laptop hardware per the company standard.
- Ensure all company owned technology assets are tagged and inventoried on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure applications installed on desktop, laptops, and tablets are licensing compliant.
- Work independently to troubleshoot support requests and follow escalation policies.
- Manage monthly patch deployments.
- Troubleshoot hardware failures and manage warranty service.
- Supports tactical and strategic goals of the Technology organization.
- Track, document and maintain all helpdesk requests utilizing a ticket management system.
- All other duties as assigned by Manager.
ReQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND aBILITIES
(To perform the job successfully, the candidate should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this job.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Info. Technology discipline or equivalent professional experience.
- One to three years commercial Systems Administration experience.
- Knowledge of system design, development and implementation procedures.
- Stay abreast and implement the latest protection against security threats such as Malware, breaches and infected systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug hardware and software applications.
- Knowledge of configuring, imaging, and maintaining computers/desktops equipment.
- Ability to identify hardware deficiencies and report findings.
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Knowledge and experience in software deployment, computer imaging.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments.
- Some heavy lifting is required.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- A+ Certification and/or Network+ Certification a plus
- Ability to take direction without follow up.
- Evening and weekend work required.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ